I am passionate about writing spiritual insights and thought-provoking articles and sharing encouragement with people. Be encouraged!
Living the Life With Purpose
We all have birthdays, those dates will never be forgotten, of course it is your special day for becoming part of the world. A newborn baby will not just be raised by their parents just for them to grow and let them become working adults, but by living life with purpose. The sad part is that not all people know their purpose in life, others would do anything they feel like doing or go with the flow of life and not know their purpose or why they are here in this imperfect world.
It is good to know that we were born, given a life, and raised by our beloved parents for a reason because we can be the person who can make a difference and touch other people's hearts to make them see their lives more meaningful to them.
It is also the same from a spiritual perspective, God gave us the life to live and that is a gift. He will not just let you live without ensuring that you have learned something while you are here on earth. Living our lives has a lot of teachings, it is not true that we are being punished when facing challenges, these are just the things that God wants us to get something from. And as we learn each day with baby steps, we will know our purpose in life.
Again, You are here for a reason!
How to Find Your Purpose in Life Through God?
What does finding your purpose in life means? It is really important for us to know what our purpose in life is, so we would know the true meaning of life.
Here are the three ways to find your God-given purpose:
- Immersing yourself in the Word: Can you imagine having an inbox full of unread messages from a friend and complaining that you never hear from them? That's what we can sound like when we lament not hearing from God while our Bible is collecting dust on a shelf. If you want to learn about your God-given purpose, a great place to start is to read your Bible.
- Praying for direction: Prayer is another great way we can discover and fulfill our God-given purpose. The Bible tells us to ask God for what we need, so when you need direction, ask God for it in prayer. Along with reading your Bible, prayer can provide valuable insight to help you find your God-given purpose and help you live in that purpose every day.
- Drawing on your God-given passions: God has given each of us special talents and interests. Part of fulfilling God's purpose for your life is finding ways to draw on these passions to give the world something only you can. How has God gifted you? Find ways to use these gifts to lead a purposeful life.
When we are open to following God's will, our priorities will be aligned with God's will. Life may still get difficult at times but when you are following God, you will understand that the difficulty we are facing has a purpose.
What is My Purpose in Life?
What comes into your mind when you hear this question? A lot of people will think of their self-centered questions to know their purpose in life such as: What is my ambition? What are my goals? What do I want to do? What will I become in the next three to five years? I know these are the questions that will automatically pop into your mind, but please know that focusing on yourself will never reveal your life's purpose.
We fail to see the answer that this can only be found in understanding God's reason why He created us and putting us here on earth.
God’s purpose for your life is far greater than your own personal fulfillment. It will last longer than your family, your ministry, or even your dreams and ambitions. To know why you were placed on this planet, you must begin with God. You were born by His purpose and for His purpose.
God is not just the starting point of your life; He is the source of it. To discover your purpose in life you must turn to God’s word, not the world’s wisdom. You must build your life on eternal truths.
I hope one day when you ask yourself this question "What is my purpose in life?" you will turn to God's word and not to your self-centered questions to get an answer.
Allow me to share these verses with you all.
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose."
You can make many plans, but the Lord's purpose will prevail.
Worship Songs For You
- For Your Purpose (feat. Lee Simon Brown) - YouTube
Provided to YouTube by Believe SASFor Your Purpose (feat. Lee Simon Brown) · Victory Worship · Lee Simon Brown · Lee Simon Brown · Sarah Bulahan · Erika Murr...
- Ashes Remain - Here for a Reason (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube
New single from Ashes RemainAvailable everywhere now! Connect with Ashes Remain:Website: http://smarturl.it/AshesRemainWebsiteFacebook: http://smarturl.it/As...
© 2022 Marjori