We are uniquely made. The more things we learn about our origin, the better prepared we are for the future. I hope I can challenge someone!
Salvation by Adam and Eve falling from the Garden of Eden and God sending a deliverer to mankind....
This is about exploring the question of "why do we need salvation?" Is it because God, a supreme creator, became fixed upon his first humans, Adam and Eve, resulting in an everlasting covenant of love and redemption for the ones who had transgressed and disobeyed his command?
Adam and Eve. The first humans. They started out in a paradise, in a blissful garden called Eden. The choices they made ended us all up in the earthly domain of life. The story of how the first couple became subject to heat and cold, hunger and thirst, and temptation. For their punishment, they received a curse of working by the sweat of their brow. Pain and sorrow. Labor in giving birth. not least, the plight of being separated from God. But God made a covenant with Adam, that he, GOD, in 5,500 years would come to earth and be condemned to death by kings; so that through his offering of blood for the sins of mankind, Adam and all his seed after him would have opportunity to re-enter the presence of God through the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. In the interlude, many generations have come and gone, many civilizations have stood and fallen. Many individuals, both men and women, have been called by God to serve in his kingdom. The tools of Gods kingdom are established on the faith of the believer in Gods Word.
The power of God is based on his living word. Jesus was the living bread that came down from heaven. The spirit of God is the living water that flows on this side of Golgotha. Yes, we can have some of the promises that Holy God made to Adam. The Gift of God in salvation at the Cross established a new kingdom, in which, though we still live in fleshly bodies, we now have access to heavenly gifts. In this transcript God states that his blood would flow out upon the bones of Adam at Golgotha. Did Adams bones get carried upon the Ark by Noah, to later be buried at Golgatha's Hill? That is what archeologists are saying. and I will put my faith upon Gods word that it is so.
Adam sinned, causing his expulsion from the garden of Eden along with Eve. Even so, God so loved Adam that he determined to redeem him back to the garden through God himself becoming the redeemer. Hebrews refers to Jesus as the second Adam, leading us back into the Garden and to Gods presence.
Do you know what life and truth is really about? It is about escaping from the liar and deceiver of all mankind, Satan: and coming back into Gods presence!
In the "Story of Adam and Eve, Forgotten Books of Eden", Satan took Gods most precious creation away from him. Above all, God loved Adam and Eve. Consequently, we know that Gods righteous judgement came and they were forced to leave the "Garden, and Gods presence. But if God had not acted quickly to show Adam a new covenant, then Adam may have died with no hope, and we might not be here today. In the process of revealing himself (post garden), God challenged Adam and Eve over and over, "Did Satan give you all he promised?" Of course not!
But ultimately God went to Adam and showed him mercy, and showed him how he would save him in the end. In response, most importantly, Adam was sorrowful. Adam did cry out to God at the gate of Eden, "God, please have mercy, and please restore us to your presence!" Yes, he did! And God listened and was merciful!
In our age, it is all about having eternal salvation in Jesus Christ and being born again with him in baptism unto a new life. It is about being reclaimed unto God as an heir to his kingdom. All that we do in this life is vanity, if we do not accept New testament teachings and follow his salvation plan. Much of modern technology is based on Satan's kingdom of darkness and depending on mans knowledge.The problem with that, it is so much lower and less than the light and knowledge of God. God proved it when he asked Adam, "Why doesn't Satan give you all that he promised you, when he tempted you to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil?" The simple and only answer was that sin brought Adam into great suffering and grief; but not into Godhood as Satan declared he would. Satan can only lead you to destruction and departure from God.
In Adams plight of sin, God devised a plan of divine redemption to restore Adam and Eve, and to bring every one who will, back into his presence. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him should not perish , but have everlasting life." Jesus said, "behold I am the light of the world. a city that is set upon a hill cannot be hid." Peter the Apostle said "beloved now are ye the sons of God." We may have been born the sons of man, but through Jesus lifeblood, we can become the sons and daughters of Almighty God and have access to those living waters. One last thing, Adam and Eve changed from a bright spiritual nature when they left the garden to an earthly (non-spiritual) state of being. Now they had need of earthly food and drink and they began to realize its a different world. They knew even the water was different outside the garden. They could no longer physically see the angels and other attributes of heaven unless God specifically showed them, as it is with us now.
Their eyes were darkened to spiritual things. God spoke to Adam that it would be so, until Satan was defeated in Jesus's death and resurrection. He covenanted with them that living waters would flow after Jesus descended into hell and took the keys to the kingdom, defeating death, hell and the grave. Today, we are witnesses of living water and of spiritual renewal purchased by Gods salvation action at Calvary: Of his death on the cross, His burial, his resurrection, and of his ascension back into Glory. Acts 1:1-8 "But ye shall receive power after that the Holy Ghost comes upon you, and you shall be witnesses unto me, both in Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria, and to the farthest place upon the earth."
And of our future resurrection, the Word of God says, in 2 Thessalonians 4: "But ye shall be changed, in a moment in a twinkling of an eye, ye shall be like him.. ye shall be caught up together to meet the Lord in the sky." We shall be re-united with our God, with Adam and Eve. we shall have life eternal in the heavens. But know this, if you do nothing, Satan already has you as his servant of darkness. We are born in sin and shaped in iniquity. Psalms 51:5
Only if we repent of evil, "God, I am sorry for my sins", and turn to the Living God. Jesus said I am the way, the truth and the life." Confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Receive baptism into the body of Christ, in his name; Receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. Acts 1:8, Romans 6:3, Acts 2, Luke 24. Don't just read one portion, but all of Gods word fitted together leads us to his divine salvation. "All scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable.." 2 Tim. 3:16
Paul said it all when he said, "I count all things but loss, if I don't have Christ." Phil 3:8. Jesus said, "without me you can do nothing!" John 15:5
By not knowing what our salvation is to us, it is Satan's strategy to keep millions from being saved. He will do anything to keep a soul out of Gods presence. Jehovah said "my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge." Hosea 4:6: It is so critical that we share the Gospel message, "for this gospel will be preached unto the entire world, and then shall the end come." Matt: 24-14
Jesus said to his disciples: “The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which someone found and hid; then in his joy he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field." Matt: 13-44-46
Eight important questions:
1) How important is my/your salvation?
2) Did you know that the purpose of salvation is Gods plan to restore us to his kingdom and to have fellowship with us just as he did with Adam and Eve?
3) Did you know that the redeemed will forever more reign with him and have everlasting life?
4) Did you know that the living word that comes down from heaven is Jesus Christ?
5) Did you know that the living water spoke of in scripture is the Spirit of God?
6) Does your flesh get in the way, and do you know how to gain victory over the flesh? That this state of being in human flesh is only temporary?
7) Did you know that the rewards of salvation far outweigh the cost? And that Jesus death purchased that salvation, but requires us to enter into it and live by it?
8) What is my responsibility to the gospel? What can I do to help someone else be saved?
In my theological studies, I have come to believe we were withheld some important information. History shows the Forgotten Book of Eden/The Story of Adam and Eve was written back in early Egyptian days, around the time of Moses. Its noteworthy that much of the Israeli manuscripts were written around this time. This document apparently was stored with the other early biblical canonical manuscripts, before anything was ever binder-ed or compiled into a book. Other early writings, apocrypha, pseudogripha, were more attended to it seems, hence " The Forgotten Book of Eden." Apocrypha books were part of some early originals, but excluded when our modern bibles were copied and sent to the North American Continent. Church leaders and printers of the Bible together decided that the center section, the Apocrypha section was no longer necessary to have within the modern bible. It was considered outdated, and too costly to print. So we got gypped out of having those other books of the bible due to bible printing budgets of that day, as well as the presumption of church leaders that it wasn't necessary to include within the modern biblical versions. Note: when I speak that some bibles printed prior to 1800 were inclusive of having a middle section; they may not have included the Books of Adam and Eve. But I find this inconsiderate, cheating us of important biblical/historical accounts of creation and the following events of mankind upon the Earth.
Ref: Editing on December 19, 2021 with special thanks to James Watkins and Dennis Weathers.
Observations from the Past.
1) Recently I made discovery what it meant when Moses was instructed by God to hide in the cleft of the rock upon Mt. Sinai, lest he be overcome by the brightness of Gods presence. Whats important is that he was drawn into a vision of the hinder parts, the "past" parts of God. Moses was positioned upon a rock and transferred if you will into the chaos of the beginning to see God create the terrible darkness, then the dramatic moment of Light on the first day; the dividing of the firmament, and subsequent events.. He was in the supernatural realm with God! It was because he continually had asked God to show him his divine glory. You can look into this, or you can google Dr. Mark Hanby's Prophetic Message: (Utube): "The Voice Behind Me."
2) I have reason to believe also from my studies that Adam (and his wife Eve) may have lived almost 3000 years total.. You say What? Its easy to come to this simply by using scripture where a thousand years is as one day, (Gods Time); and as Adam and Eve were created early on the sixth day of creation, so we find they lived (almost) a thousand years on the sixth day, and the the entire year of Gods rest, that's another entire thousand years: So they existed almost 2 thousand years in the Garden BEFORE their expulsion, and then almost a thousand years as simple, or sin-modified humans on the post-Garden of Eden's "Earth." We know they had been changed through a divine process from being a spiritual being of the garden era to becoming this new Earth sin/creature albeit, human as we are, not to debate the salvation cure at this point.
For the Record: You could sum up their age/lifespan by saying they lived almost 2 entire God days (1000 human years) as divine beings inside the garden realm, and about 930 natural years afterwards in the new, but sinful, Earth realm.
This also concludes that the earth is a bit older than we are taught in Sunday School. It's the age we know it as , about 6000 years old Post garden of Eden, Plus the 7000 years (7 God days) pre-expulsion, during the days of creation. We also know that we are stepping into the 7th millennium currently and have to see the fulfillment of that era - before (biblical speaking- Rev. 10:6) "when time shall be no more". But to describe the age of the earth by the bible, How does 13000 years suit you, to realize a number of at 7000 creation years, _____? garden years plus 6000 earth years to comprise this sum? -Think about that blank I left with a question mark.
3) People don't realize that Chinese, as almost the oldest pure language, has had a terrible time hiding the truth of the symbols used for the root of the word "MAN". the root symbol denotes both male and female as having their foot coming out of the earth, as created from dust. This flies hard in their culture that now teaches evolution. they cannot however erase their origin, and neither can we.
© 2018 Oscar Jones