I am passionate about writing spiritual insights and thought-provoking articles and sharing encouragement with people. Be encouraged!
Why God Allows Pain in Us?
If you are a believer doesn't mean your life will be full of happy moments, no more pain, no more struggles, and no more trials. Both believers and non-believers will get hurt no matter how hard we try to avoid it or will have so much pain in their hearts due to some predicaments and that is normal because we are all just humans. But even if there are chances to be hurt, please know that you also need to guard your heart to avoid being hurt over and over again.
Sometimes the first thing that comes into our mind whenever we heard the word "pain" is negative. Let's try to dig deeper into understanding the word "pain". The good thing about pain, it can give us something that we will treasure and when we will share with others. The people that we have shared with, will have a guide on how they can overcome the same giant you have encountered. Isn't it nice that we get to have a chance of helping other people's lives easier by overcoming problems? Pain is not negative, it can give you lessons to learn, it will mold you to become stronger, and will let you help others in overcoming their giants.
God is a very loving god. He wants us to live our lives in a good way and happy as possible but when He allows pain in us, it doesn't mean that He doesn't love us because He only wants the best for us, He wants us to learn or He has just seen something in us that needs to be molded, an example is in some part of our character.
So when you encounter pain or you are about to encounter it, do not be afraid, because aside from God is not going to leave you alone, all you have to do is to embrace the pain and heal at your own pace with the help of God's amazing grace.
Benefits of Pain in Us
We all know that pain is temporary. It will not be stuck in us forever because it has an endpoint. Even if it is something that we can be afraid of, it can still give us benefits too.
Here are some of the things that we can get from so much pain:
- You will be brave enough - You will learn to be brave especially when you used to be afraid of pain. When the pain was in front of you, you did not escape from it but you faced it, you stood on the ground even if your knees are about to hit the ground, and you embraced the pain as if it was not hurting you because you knew that God was with you.
- You feel God's presence even more - God is stronger in times of our weakness. Even if the pain is hurting us so much, know that the healing from God will always be more than what we have felt from our pain. God will comfort you until you feel better again. He will never leave you and He will remove the pain from your heart and replace it with joy. Just do not lean into your own understanding.
- You will have a chance to share with others - You know that you are not the only one who goes through tough times, you know that everybody would like to wait for their sunshine after the rain, and you know that not everybody knows who really God is and how He works for those people who are in pain. This is the perfect time to share our testimonies with others. When you got encouraged, encourage others too.
- You will be in a better position - God doesn't want us to settle for something less especially if it is not His will. He will break your plans, He will remove people in your life that is no good to you until you get the clarity that is being given by God. You will also repent from your sins and will accept the blessings that God is giving you. For example, if you are in so much debt, instead of selling some of the stuff at home which is settling less, God gave you a part-time job or you just got promoted to have a higher salary to be able to pay all your debts. Truly our God's grace is so amazing.
- Your character is going to be molded - If your character used to be a negative thinker in dealing with problems, through the grace of God and by obeying Him in enduring the pain, you are being molded as a child who will choose to pray and focus on the word when things are getting blurry and if you can no longer comprehend.
How amazing God's works are. We may not understand it while in the middle of the predicament, but as we pray and trust Him, little by little our eyes will be opened, and will see how wonderful and higher His ways are.
When We Endure the Pain, Do We Get the Result We Want?
In a world that is full of uncertainties, there is no guarantee of anything if we are leaning on our own ways and understanding. We don't know what the future holds but let's keep in our hearts that it is better to trust the One who holds the future. Enduring the pain doesn't mean will result in everything that ought to happen. When you obey God in enduring the pain, it doesn't mean that things will go your way. He can remove or add things in between while you are in your predicament. He can make a lot of things before the rain stops.
God knows how He can make things turn around, you may be expecting something that you have been praying for, and yet God gave you more than that which made you overwhelmingly happy. It only means that if we obey God for a certain thing like enduring the pain, we are allowing Him to enter our door and letting Him do the miracles in our lives.
There is a blessing in obeying God. There is a blessing in enduring the pain. God has so much in store for us and all we need to do is to trust Him even if we are in so much pain. Let's not consider the pain as a hindrance to see the sunshine again, let's use it as a way to get closer to God to see the sunshine and lie on a green pasture as well.
I hope you have seen the big difference between leaning on your own understanding and on to God.
Allow me to share these verses with you all.
Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.
For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised.
1 Peter 5:10
And the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, with himself restores you and makes you strong, firm, and steadfast.
Worship Songs for You
- Touch of Heaven - David Funk | Worship Night - YouTube
"Touch of Heaven" sung by David Funk live at Bethel Church| Episode 3 of 4 from a special Sunday worship night | Worship Leader - David Funk | @thedavidfunk2...
- The God I Know | City Harvest Church - YouTube
VERSEWhen the stage is bare tonightThere's no one else, just You and meWhen the curtains close behindThere's no pretense, I'm on my kneesPRE-CHORUSI will lay...
- 7eventh Time Down - God Is On the Move - (with lyrics) (2015) - YouTube
This video is about 7eventh Time Down - God Is On the Move - (with lyrics) (2015). Video made by Gary McDuffee. I don't own any rights, for entertainment ...
© 2022 Marjori