Vanita is an engineer-researcher-consultant-artist: a gifted singer-poetess; & writes in English-Hindi-Gujarati on her diverse experiences
Give rise to
The necessity of
Usage of words
And misunderstood words
Throw one back into
The darkness of silence
To dig out
Some more words –
better and more precise.
- Vanita Thakkar (From my old diary - written in 1991)
Afterthoughts and reflections from reviews obtained on this article on WhatsApp ....
- Communication is the only way, if at all "mis"understandings have to get resolved.
- Arjuna was an ideal friend and disciple of Shree Krishna. Still it took a discussion of 700 shlokas in 18 chapters of Shreemad Bhagwad Geeta for Shree Krishna to help him overcome his misconceptions and confusions.
- When there are open minds and hearts involved, that have love and trust as a basis of the relationships, misunderstandings do not trouble. They bring people closer, together.
One interesting comment was :
.... Good relationships require big heart and short memories ....
I think, big hearts have good, long memories. Short memories are a sign of abnormality. We don't forget. It can be either of the following :
- We might be indifferent / disoriented / ignorant
- We might miss out on giving due attention
- We might forgive / let go ....
(updated on 10-02-2021)
© 2021 Vanita Thakkar