Vanita Thakkar is an Entrepreneur - an Engineer-Researcher-Consultant and an Artist - Singer-Composer-Poetess-Writer from Vadodara, Gujarat.
Give rise to
The necessity of
Usage of words
And misunderstood words
Throw one back into
The darkness of silence
To dig out
Some more words –
better and more precise.
- Vanita Thakkar (From my old diary - written in 1991)
Afterthoughts and reflections from reviews obtained on this article on WhatsApp ....
- Communication is the only way, if at all "mis"understandings have to get resolved.
- Arjuna was an ideal friend and disciple of Shree Krishna. Still it took a discussion of 700 shlokas in 18 chapters of Shreemad Bhagwad Geeta for Shree Krishna to help him overcome his misconceptions and confusions.
- When there are open minds and hearts involved, that have love and trust as a basis of the relationships, misunderstandings do not trouble. They bring people closer, together.
One interesting comment was :
.... Good relationships require big heart and short memories ....
I think, big hearts have good, long memories. Short memories are a sign of abnormality. We don't forget. It can be either of the following :
- We might be indifferent / disoriented / ignorant
- We might miss out on giving due attention
- We might forgive / let go ....
(updated on 10-02-2021)
© 2021 Vanita Thakkar