Anupam, an English teacher, is extremely sensitive & expresses her emotions in poems. She is pursuing Masters in Psychology at present.
Music is Life
Tunes of melody
Tunes of music
Resonance of modulation
Resonance of inflection
Inflection of enunciation
Inflection of expression
Expression of affection
Expression of emotion
Emotion of situation
Emotion of disposition
Fall of energy
Fall of tempo
Tempo di marcia
Tempo di mezzo
Chant of lamentando
Chant of hymns
Measure of instruments
Measure of tones
Scales of songs
Scales of subjects
Theme of emotions
Theme of life
- euphonious: pleasing to the ear
- symphonious: pleasant sounding
- reverberation: a continuing effect, a repercussion
- resonance: the sound produced in an object by sound of a similar frequency from another object
- modulation: variation in strength, tone, or pitch of one's voice
- inflection: the modulation of intonation or pitch in the voice
- enunciation: expression in clear or definite terms
- disposition: a person's inherent qualities of mind and character
- tempo: the speed at which a passage of music is or should be played.
- tempo di marcia: At a marching pace.
- tempo di mezzo: middle movement
- mezzo piano: moderately softly
- mezo forte: moderately loudly
- forte: strong or loud
- vibrato: a rapid, slight variation in pitch in singing or playing some musical instruments, producing a stronger or richer tone
- falsetto: a method of voice production used by male singers, especially tenors, to sing notes higher than their normal range.
- vivo: with life and vigour
- lamentando: mournfully
- hymns: a religious song or poem of praise to God or a god.
- serene: peaceful
- dynamical: vigorously active or forceful; elating to the range of volume of musical sound
- rhythmical: having a flowing rhythm
- sequence: the restatement of a motif or longer melodic (or harmonic) passage at a higher or lower pitch in the same voice.
- scales: any set of musical notes ordered by fundamental frequency or pitch
- texture: texture is how the tempo, melodic, and harmonic materials are combined in a composition
- Subject: material, usually a recognizable melody, upon which part or all of a composition is based
- theme: the subject of a talk, piece of writing, exhibition, etc.; a topic.
- harmonious: a special note that sounds when a musical note is played that is different from the main note
- rhythmic: occurring regularly
- Source: Online Dictionary
© 2020 Anupam Mitu