When I was a kid, my mother used to send me into the woods to get a coffee beans when we ran out of coffee. As a result, I have always loved drinking coffee since then. I can remember I always sneak in a couple of beans in my little bag and brew it after a long day on the farm.
My love for coffee extends far back to when I was just a kid. It then grew into a weekly or every morning tradition as I get older. My love for coffee has developed over the years, but has grown more than ever in the past few years. I know it may seem a kind of silly to some to love something like a beverage as much as I do, but then again, it’s more than just a beverage to me.
Here are the reasons why I love drinking coffee
- If you’re a coffee lover, just like me you know that drinking coffee is a complex and nuanced experience—there’s the rich aroma, the comforting warmth, the satisfyingly bitter in my tongue, and the loveliness of the ritual of sitting down with a fresh cup. If you focus on the actual taste of coffee on your tongue, there’s no getting around the fact that it’s quite bitter, and bitterness isn’t always the most delectable taste for everyone. But for me I appreciate the taste of coffee without any creamers or just a couple of sugar and totally plain.
It boosts me up
- I love the taste of coffee that can get me up and feeling like I can accomplish my dreams and goals. Not just that, it also gives me the boost I need to stay focused and energized. It’s my midday pick-me-up that perks me up and keeps me fueled for the rest of the day.
- Learning where the coffee came from. For me, it means a lot. It’s just so intriguing to me to learn about where my coffee actually comes from and how it was processed. Coffee really is a form of art, and where it’s from is where the art begins.
Things why I love drinking coffee it's like exploring the culture of where it came from.
In a cold weather
- I grew up in the mountain province of a Highland Region, adorned with breathtaking sights, cool climate, and best of all, a unique culture and people. Since its early beginnings until today, coffee is the favorite drink of our local community in the entire village. This is might be because of the weather in our village. Early mornings are greeted with the fresh and cool breeze of the mountains. Evenings are mostly quiet and cool. Therese no more satisfying feeling than to feel the breeze on the top of the mountain while drinking your hot, freshly made coffee.
Enjoying the moments
- I love to travel and explore new places. One of my favorite things to do while travelling is to drink coffee at the top of a mountain. The view from up there is breathtaking! It's amazing how much you can see from such a high place.
I have visited many mountains, but my favorite one is Mount Apo. I have climbed it twice, and both times were amazing experiences for me. Enjoying what nature has to offer, bring your own cup and enjoy the view. Believe it or not, coffee helps me relax. Like I have mentioned before, from its scent to its taste, its overall and inviting experience. Because coffee is so inviting, I think it’s just natural for me that I feel comforted and at ease when I can sit back and enjoy a cup.