Opening Remarks For Old, New Employees and Managers
A Special Notice. . .
about the photo above. This is a photo of a town meeting, not a meeting for plant employees and managers---know the difference because in the text below, you will be much better off.
Let's Face Facts Because
we are all human from the inside and outside and there is nothing any of us can do about it. We all have to do our best to perform in excellent fashion in order to produce the most-perfect products and services to the many clients.
Some of the new employees and the most-experienced managers all have such a nervous time when they meeting in the one most-crucial meeting in order for both parties to start off with a successful start.
Sometimes the meeting works. Sometimes not. Let us now look at what a few new employees and managers might say at "that" very-important meeting ...
Don't Read Anything Into These Statements
Most New, Untrained Employees Might Ask:
- "What time does a new employee to ask for a raise?"
- "Are we allowed to date pretty female employees?"
- "How punctual should I report for work?"
- "May I ask that I always get Fridays off?"
- "If I take a drink while driving to work, will it count on employee report?"
- "Does fighting among employees lead to termination?"
Most New, Untrained Employees Might Say:
- "Wow! I can leave early and no one will fire me."
- "Smoking cigarettes is wrong, but I really love "weed!"
- "I just love for a female employee to talk over the P.A.system."
- "I was fired for stealing, but "that" addiction is cured."
- "I suggest that I do not like wearing this cheap suit and tie!"
- "I am sorry to say it, but employees named, "Ray" bug me . . ."Ray."
Questions New Managers Might Ask:
- "I must ask you guys, why are you ogling the girl in the next row?"
- "Did the No Smoking sign not make sense to you?"
- "I must find out if you are into biting others, like animals?"
- "Why did you just curse at me for telling you to be quiet?"
- "Why is it that you were caught napping last Friday?"
- "Did you know that you may not eat at your desk?"
Folks, it is my desire that if you are going to start a new job that you will know what to say and what not to say.
January 31, 2019__________________________________
© 2019 Kenneth Avery