Kenneth, born and raised in the South, resides in Hamilton, Alabama. He enjoys sharing his unique perspectives on life through his writing.
Please Read My
Honest Note . . .this work was not completed all at once. No. It started Friday night, March 15, this year, I left it, sucked-down a sizzling-hot of black coffee, walked by my laptop with this piece still left undone. Okay. At 11:15 p.m., March 15, I sat down with another cup of sizzling-hot coffee, and going to give this piece a “good old college try.” Sadly, I could not afford college. Kenneth.
What Started All Was This
in mid-1947, a United States Army Air Force balloon crashed at a ranchnear Roswell, New Mexico.Following wide initial interest in the crashed "flying disc", the US military stated that it was merely a conventional weather balloon.Interest subsequently waned until the late 1970s, when ufologists began promoting a variety of increasingly elaborate conspiracy theories, claiming that one or more alien spacecraft had crash-landed—scattering metal debris in a wide area of land.
A local sheep farmer was the first to discover the alleged U.F.O. wreckage, but controversy does have its day, as in 2019, the U.F.O.s are still in the minds of believers.
The Story Continues
The U.S. Air Force facility readily known as Area 51 is a highly-classified remote detachment of Edwards Air Force Base, within the Nevada Test and Training Range. According to the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the correct names for the facility are Homey Airport (ICAO: KXTA) and Groom Lake,though the name Area 51 was used in a CIA document from the Vietnam War.The facility has also been referred to as Dreamland and Paradise Ranch, among other nicknames. USAF PR. has referred to the facility as "an operating location near Groom Dry Lake". The special use airspace around the field is referred to as Restricted Area 4808 North (R-4808N).
The base's current primary purpose is publicly unknown; however, based on historical evidence, it most likely supports the development and testing of experimental aircraft and weapons systems (black projects).The intense secrecy surrounding the base has made it the frequent subject of conspiracy theories and a central component to unidentified flying object(UFO) folklore.Although the base has never been declared a secret base, all research and occurrences in Area 51 are Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information(TS/SCI).On 25 June 2013, following a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request filed in 2005, the CIA publicly acknowledged the existence of the base for the first time, declassifying documents detailing the history and purpose of Area 51.
Separating Fact From Fiction
in the above rough drafts, did you take the time to spot those Operative Words: Restricted; Operating Location Near Groom Dry Lake; Conspiracy Theories; Black Projects, among more that could easily be hidden or encrypted in these very words. “Garsh, Pa! Me nevUR knowed That!” Do I need this message turned from Gibberish to Plain English? Nope. Why would you? Would it make one difference in whether or not “something” or “someone” is doing something inside Area 51? Don’t sit there and tell me with your fourth Vodka Martini and try to convince me that you have yet to imagine such? After all, you are a true-blue, died-in-the-wool, card-carrying American through and through.
The Major Question Might Be
the U.S. Air Force facility known as Area 51 is a super-classified remote detachment of Edwards Air Force Base, within the Nevada Test and Training Range. This is a rare photo that looks like the top secret installation looks like from above. What it looks like inside we'll probably never know.
But adhering to the First Amendment, I have the FREEDOM of Speech, Press, and the Right to Protest any government office in which we, the FREE people deem it non-political and a direct-harm to our Democratic way of life. And if you think that “I” am in this for a joke or to share this with someone who knows more than you and I, which turn out to be very possible, do not misquote or misunderstand anything about Area 51. Sure something is going on inside the electric fences guarded by rough-neck soldiers with the only group in the world being ROK Soldiers, and these guys would not, repeat NOT, hesitate to take you and I out if we were to make a mis-step over “the” Yellow or White line that is abridged from Secure to Public.
I fear anyone who holds a firearm. Guess that’s why I never went to Vietnam. Firearms kill other people, but “what” or “whom” is dangerous enough to cause harm, maybe kill human beings? If we only knew the answer to these two questions . . .I would shut up and write about why James Earl Jones and Dr. Martin Luther King’s wife, Coretta, visited Ray, prayed with him and even said that she Forgave him. When I read that, may breath almost stopped. My God! True Christianity is far from dead.
Now it’s 1:30 a.m.--March 16, 2019 CDST., and I plan on putting some more information with this narrative . . .
The Major Question Could Be:
is NOT the ground or the buildings or the electric fence and guardians of Area 51, but the goings-on INSIDE the main headquarters at the big building that is so prominent in all of the photos (above), from the C.I.A. satellite and even those of Russia, and there goes the main conspiracy. (Isn’t it fun to sit around, drink coffee, and create spine-chilling conspiracy theories about places that we mortals shall never put a foot on—that is unless our sitting U.S. President (whomever that is) declares Area 51 as a Public Place complete with brochures, travel maps, and restrooms that work when you either stand or sit down. Now that’s top-notch money spent by the U.S. Dept. of Defense.
Oh, if political satirist, Mort Saul were here and wouldn’t the late Dr. Hunter Thompson have a rambunctious time unleashing his own style of unbridled, never-ending sentences that, when ended, all make a point?
What About These Practical Questions
that sober, clean-living folks can discuss over fried eggs, bacon, and toast? I said, discuss. Not fight. I’ve had fighting aplenty. We will not discuss Vietnam. We should be discussing Iraq and find out for sure if the American Contractors had a hand in getting contracts in the Rebuilding Process (Buildings and all) of Iraq, but that would be way too long in writing and the questions would take years to be answered, so we will stick to Area 51 and close this out with some Parlor Room Trick Nouns and a few of my thoughts that would make for a few Conspiracies to be researched.
Now . . .it’s 2 p.m., Saturday, March 16, 2019—and I am finishing this piece
The Conspiracies Are Still With Us--Enjoy Responsibly
And the conspiracies begin with . . .
- In the summer of 1947, a rancher discovered unidentifiable debris in his sheep pasture outside Roswell, New Mexico. Although officials from the local Air Force base asserted that it was a crashed weather balloon, many people believed it was the remains of an extraterrestrial flying saucer; a series of secret “dummy drops” in New Mexico during the 1950s heightened their suspicions that the U.S. Government was active in a massive cover-up.
- In (that) same discovery (of metal debris) made a local sheep farmer, why then, did the U.S. Army suddenly surface on the area where the metal was discovered and picked-up and put on an airline to an Air Force base in Ohio, and no other story or mention was evre made of that night?
- Prior to 1947, citizens of Roswell, N.M., reported a flurry of flying discs that they witnessed above Roswell—and even after the Army secured the “site” of a crashed flying disc, there were witnesses who swore that they saw aluminum-like dics flying, then stopping quickly, and then taking off in blinding speed. If an extraterrestrial did fly over Roswell, why then did this being (with higher intelligence) crash? These “beings” allegedly were operating on a higher level of intelligence, so their equipment should not have crashed, only mortals.
- There were reports of men, not in uniform, who met with a few Roswell citizens and told them (which was more threatening than telling), “if you ever talk about this to anyone—this dessert is so big that we will separate your family and you will never see them again.” Why, if all of this controversy were only a weather balloon, did “these” men make such a threat to the innocent citizens?
- A larger question: does the U.S. Government know/and are covering the facts that U.F.Os exist, and belong to a larger, more-complex level of research that the U.S. Dept. of Defense and C.I.A. have layered the fake stories of UFOs and press releases only to keep the truth from U.S.A. citizens.
- A smaller question: are UFOs real?
- Another question: what is actually going on in Area 51
A final thought: even in 2019 . . .the U.F.O. and Area 51, are living the dream, as it were, by not revealing the TRUTH and keeping Americans in the dark by suppressing such a source if knowledge.
Honestly and realistically, I’m in limbo. I’m on the outside of Area 51, and will probably never get to see the inside of Area 51. I feel like a Prisoner of Area 51.
For more Information About Area 51, UFOs, check these sites:
March 16, 2019________________________________________
© 2019 Kenneth Avery