21 Best Tree Quotes and Beautiful Tree Pictures (My Photography)
The Trees are our lifeline.
Have you ever imagined, where we would we be, without the trees.
The Trees are admired for their beauty, their shade, their usefulness to us, human beings. But there are countless other benefits of the trees, which we can’t even imagine.
The Trees provide habitat to the birds and other creatures.
The Trees absorb the Carbon dioxide and other harmful gases from the atmosphere and release Oxygen, which is so essential for our life.
The green colour of the trees, provides calmness and is soothing for the eyes.
The Trees reduce pollution and play an important role in binding the soil.
While walking past the trees,
My eyes curiously see,
Who had planted thee,
To give shelter to me,
And a thought occurs to me,
To plant a little tree,
For my great-grandkids to see.
I love taking pictures, while walking in the morning or evening. Here are some beautiful tree photographs, clicked by me, along with some Tree quotes.
A society grows great, when old men plant trees, whose shade, they know, they would never sit in.
1. A tree is known by it’s fruits; a man by his deeds.
A good is never lost; he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship; and he who plants kindness, gathers love.
2. Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree, a long time ago.
3. Character is like a tree and reputation is like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.
4. The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
5. Love is flower like; friendship is like a sheltering tree.
—-Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
6. Never say there is nothing beautiful in the World anymore. There is always something to make you wonder in the shape of a tree, the trembling of a leaf.
7. Even if I knew that tomorrow the World would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.
8. The patriot‘s blood is the seed of the freedom’s tree.
9. When you draw or paint a tree, you do not imitate the tree; you do not copy it exactly as it is, which would be mere photography.
To be free to paint a tree or a flower or a Sunset, you have to feel what it conveys to you; the significance, the meaning of it.
10. Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruits.
11. For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider, every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold or silver.
12. All religions, art and sciences are branches of the same tree.
13. Notice that the stiffest tree is the most easily cracked, while the bamboo or the willow survives by bending with the wind.
14. The significance of the cherry blossom tree in Japanese culture goes back hundreds of years. In their country, the cherry blossom represents the fragility and the beauty of life. It’s a reminder that life is almost overwhelmingly beautiful but that it is also tragically short.
15. A man doesn’t plant a tree for himself. He plants it for posterity.
16. It is the nature of the strong heart, that like the palm tree, it strives ever upwards, when it is most burdened.
17. The tree that is beside the running water, is fresher and gives more fruits.
—Saint Teresa of Avila.
18. We ought to think that we are one of the leaves of a tree, and the tree is all humanity. We cannot live without the others, without the tree.
19. We are born believing. A man bears beliefs as a tree bears apples.
—-Ralph Waldo Emerson.
20. Give fools their gold, and knaves their power; let fortune’s bubbles rise and fall. Who sows a field, or trains a flower, or plants a tree, is more than all.
—-John Greenleaf Whittier.
21. Like any good tree that one would hope to grow, we must set our roots, deep into the ground so that, what is real, will prosper, in the light of love.
—- Billy Corgan.
The trees represent life. Not only are they beautiful gifts of the Mother Nature, but also they are the lifeline to us, the human beings and many other creatures of the earth.
They are necessary for our survival, for shade, food, clean water and clean air.
The least we can do for our future generations is, not to cut the trees unnecessarily and plant more and more trees.
Trees are the Earth’s endless efforts, to speak to the listening heaven.
The Earth song, Source: YouTube
Questions & Answers
© 2019 Chitrangada Sharan