100 Pet Peeves
1. Getting stopped by a train or a red light when you're in a hurry
2. Pouring cereal into your bowl and then realizing there's not any milk left
3. When someone breaks up with another person through technology (texting, facebook, etc.)
4. When your foot or arm goes to sleep and it won't wake up
6. When someone tells you, "I'm sorry; I just need some time by myself right now," and then gets into a relationship the next week.
7. Unexpected cell phone bill charges
8. "I only lied, because I didn't want to hurt you."
9. When someone makes a mess right after you cleaned the house
10. "Squelched Sneezes" (Credit: Tom Zuniga from facebook / @thomasmarkz on twitter)
11. Oh, look! Your favorite show is online for free. Did we fail to mention that we have every season but the last one? Our bad.
12. When people stop in the middle of the hallway to socialize (Credit: july-intherain from tumblr)
13. When someone says, at the beginning, that they are okay with long distance relationships, so you start dating. Later, this person breaks up with you because of the distance.
14. People that wear long jeans and flip flops together (Credit: Jessenia Gill from facebook)
15. When someone close stops communicating with you for no reason (or doesn't tell you why)
16. Getting your hands sticky from jelly, syrup, or other things (Credit: fancy-full from tumblr)
17. When someone asks you questions or makes comments as you're scurrying out the door: "Aren't you late?" "You better hurry."
18. When a person is driving too closely behind you, especially if it's at night and he has his brights turned on (Credit: Omie LeAnn Santos from facebook)
19. When strangers call you 'Hon', 'Sweetie' or 'Darlin'
20. Those that let children run wild in inappropriate places: stores, movies, etc. (Credit: dontwakemamabear from tumblr)
21. When someone is hanging out with you and he or she ends up texting the whole time
22. People that use blue tooth headsets (sometimes loudly) in public
23. Loud talkers in the library (Credit: july-intherain from tumblr)
24. Guys (or girls) that pick their noses in front of you and then want to hold hands right afterwards (Credit: @lizziebphoto on twitter)
25. When someone texts back "Ok" or just "k" and expects you to continue the conversation
26. People that make a sucking sound with their teeth
27. When you had an outdoor activity planned and then it ends up raining all day.
28. People that answer questions for you: "How old are you?" "She's 20."
29. Sharing food with others (Credit: @BrianHeadrick on twitter)
30. When someone puts toilet paper on the back of the commode instead of putting it in the holder
31. When people eat your food or drink your beverages without permission
32. Finding the toilet seat left up (or down)
33. When someone tells you they'll call, but they never do
34. When people write random, unrelated comments on your facebook status
35. When you barely miss a call, so you call the person right back and they don't answer (phone tag).
36. Distracted drivers: putting on makeup, texting/talking on their cell phone, or dancing to music
37. When a former classmate that treated you badly wants to be friends on facebook (or other social media)
38. Discovering an awesome band right before they break up
39. Accidentally stepping in deep puddles
40. When unpleasant things get stuck to your shoes
41. When a person complains about your bad habit and then they end up doing it later
42. Couples with too much PDA (online or in person)
43. When someone holds their finger close to you and says, "I'm not touching you."
44. People that moon others
45. When your relatives act crazy or immature in public to your utter embarrassment
46. Receiving a text, promptly responding to it, but then never getting one back
47. When there are what seem like a hundred commercials that interrupt one of your favorite TV shows
48. When someone pulls a prank on you that is not funny at all
49. Ordering your favorite item on the menu and then being told that there isn't any left
50. Friends that distract you when you're trying to perform or put on a presentation
51. When teachers or professors give you a study guide that contains completely different information from that on the actual test (surprise)
52. When someone you know always waits until the night before to write a paper or never studies for tests and still makes 'A's
53. Undeserved road rage
54. When a cell phone rings repeatedly in a public, quiet space (library, class, church, etc.)
55. People that make assumptions about you that aren't true (or gossip)
56. Cars with music blasting (I really don't need to hear your bass that much)
57. When printers become difficult to use or won't work at all; it seems like the more expensive they are, the more they tend to break (Credit: @eric_newland on twitter)
58. People that show too much skin (and they don't even live in a nudist colony)
59. When your friend won't stop poking you (facebook or in person)
60. When the TV version of a great movie cuts out some of the best scenes
61. When people think they know a celebrity personally just because they follow them online
62. When another person uses up all the hot shower water
63. When someone complains almost every minute
64. Being judged only by your appearance
65. When you can't get a word in edgewise
66. Continuous arguing between two people that will never change their position
67. When someone dates you only to use you
68. Oversharing on social media: "I've really got to pee.", etc.
69. When a friend decides to like the same person as you do right after you told him or her about your crush
70. When someone doesn't understand you through texting or chatting
71. Buying clothing online, receiving it, and then being disappointed when it doesn't fit
72. Pushy, selfish customers during the Christmas Holidays, Black Friday, or any other big sale day
73. When your childhood toys or other possessions are thrown out or given away without your permission
74. When a male or female leads you on; intentionally making you think that they like you
75. Cheesy pick up lines
76. A person that flirts with everyone in sight
77. People that never answer their phone
78. Guys who use their smartphones while at the urinal (Credit: @ThatGuyKC on twitter)
79. Not knowing if someone is just being nice or if they really like you
80. Socks that will never be properly matched again
81. Restaurant and store employees that don't even try to hide the fact that they hate every second of their job
82. Females that wear too much makeup
83. Too much photoshopping
84. When rich or famous people complain
85. Jealously for no logical reason
86. Overly clean people (for messy people); Overly messy people (for neat people)
87. Radio stations that literally play the same 5 songs/artists every day
88. When others passionately hate your favorite music, movies, etc.
89. Not being able to sleep (insomnia/stress)
90. Songs that repeat the same line over and over (or just have really stupid lyrics)
91. Finding a stain on your shirt when you are just about to walk out the door
92. When someone borrows something of yours without asking
93. When people post a quote online and claim it as their own thought
94. When others try to set you up with someone else
95. One uppers
96. Meaningless tattoos
97. Talking during the whole movie: "Watch this; this is the good part!" or asking questions the entire time: "Who is that? Wait; what does that mean?"
99. Being the only sober person in a room full of drunks
100. When someone complains of being tired after staying up late on purpose
*Bonus: Having to come up with a lot of relatable pet peeves (phew!)