Writing is my passion. I have an undying thirst and quest in the field of writing. Some eat, smoke, drink or use drugs when stressed, I writ
There are very few that wake up with glowing light, the type that some of the most inspirational men and women exhibit, a beam with a brightness that lets the light shine before others, and displays greatness. Others awaken being the norm. This beautiful world is teeming with those of us who destined for greatness.
When we turn into adulthood, we find roadblocks; or should I say the speed bumps of life? Besides, a born winner focus on putting some action behind their work and keeps reaching for more. Although they may have encountered fear, uncertainty, insecurity, and challenging situations, they never give up or stopped believing.
Born winner’s performance goals that achieve unbelievable objectives that most wouldn’t dare take risks to accomplish. Countless people are average, but only a distinctive few are born to win. When you associate with born winners, they have a way of challenging you to think and dream more prominent because they leave their mark.
The enormous question is, how do we know who those predestined people are? How would you tell if you are part of them? To oblige those who are wondering if you are one of the predestined people, you will find answers to this question as you continue to read about the signs you’re destined for greatness.
Do you ever wonder why your light shine so brightly? Have you ever looked at something and thought. “That could be better” or “I could do it better?” Do you appear different from your siblings and wonder why? Do you do things a little better than others? If the answer to most or all these questions is yes, then chances are you were born to win and are destined for greatness.
Eckhart Tolle said. “You are here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold. That is how important you are!” Born winners who are destined for greatness know it’s possible to live into the massiveness of their vision, to develop and advance as they desire.
The people who are meant for greatness are living life fully; some are amid taking a few steps forward and a combination of levels back, but they believe in themselves so they can live with a few stepping stones, and it is worth it. A born winner who is destined for greatness knows when to stop and the moment to keep going.
There’s a wise saying from Buddha that says, “It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. "Then the victory is yours." It cannot take it with you, not by angels or by demons, heaven, or hell.” Born winners understand the method behind this proverb because they know platitudes from the experience of conquering tiresome tasks, and a born winner has done just that.
Some people are born to stand out uniquely and leave lasting impressions on others. Are you among the ones who are proved to win and predestine for greatness? Were you born to be prominent in your inimitable way?
Several telltale signs that the handwriting is placed on the wall, and you are born to win and are meant for greatness. A person born to win and predestined for greatness does not play it safe in a comfort zone. He/she understands, no one can or will ever achieve greatness, playing it safe on the tranquil street.
Five Signs You are a Born Winner
1. You will not take no for an answer, you learn how to handle rejections. You keep asking until that no turn into a yes and convert the rejection into success.
2. You make things happen by creating luck. You do not lose time wishing because a wish is for weak people.
3. Your incredible talent stands out like a sore thumb, and it has a way of making it appear that the traffic has stopped to allow you to surpass.
4. You differ from the average person as you never settle for what’s given to you. You keep at it until something pays off, and never plays by anyone else’s rules.
5. You always know how to ensure that the best of any situation and resourcefulness is one of your best qualities.
Born winners are people that you come into contact with that share of inspirational things. They challenge you to believe and have faith in your dreams. They also have a way of allowing you to realize no one ever achieved greatness by staying in their comfort zone.
Here are seven telltale signs you are meant for greatness.
1. You do not settle in life, you desire, and want more. A person born to win and destined for greatness is never content with their achievement when he or she can grow and have more. One of the most significant problems in the world today is people who are settled in their comfort zone being too complacent, which limits their potential as they are afraid to take risks.
2. You have unwavering confidence: Although you have yet to attain your full potential, there’s an extraordinary thing about the way you carry yourself, and it shows the world you need to be well on your way. Sureness is the outer revelation of an inner confirmation about your worth — and proficiency to do outstanding things.
3. You will not take this no for an answer: When you want something. You ask for it. When the answer comes back no, you do do not allow that to be the ultimate answer you ask someone else. You continue asking till the answer is yes.
4. You are a risk-taker: You are not the one to sit quietly and wasting time. It is necessary to understand dreams come true from taking a risk, which is the essential step in actively seeking success.
5. You know how to handle rejection: A person who is destined for greatness does not accept no as a means that everything is over they take the rejection and turn it into an achievement. They will continue their journey by learning how not to take rejection directly. No one said success would be easy, but we all have to choose our career path. Although we will receive rejection many, many times before we achieve our goals.
6. You Are Always Willing to Grow: A born winner is an individual who is always learning; they never feel something is unnecessary to know. The most prosperous people in life are the ones willing to grow and ever ask questions. They are always learning, always evolving, and yet persistent.
7. Understand Life Is Not a Reputable Path: You know you will never achieve your dreams if you silently sit and not make a plan for your life. You are curious, and that means you are eager to learn more. You do not allow failure to get the best of you. Everyone in life, at some point, has experienced failure. Many individuals became successful after failure and changing course.
We all have the potential to become successful. However, a person destined for greatness has his or her own unique talent. A remarkable ability that equips them to handle refusal that they turn the rejection into success. Have you ever wondered if you were born to be a winner?
A person predestines for greatness is a born winner who knows how to take risks to outshine others on the way to greatness. So…now that you know the signs for born winners and destined for greatness…do you have the quality? Are you willing to accept these conditions that can predestine you to greatness?
Destiny's Child - Intro (The Writings On The Wall)
Oprah Winfrey Quote
Born to Win Kevin Davidson & The Voices
Can we guess what month you were born in?
For each question, choose the best answer. The answer key is below.
- What season were you born in?
- Is there a major holiday in the same month you were born?
- Is there a minor ‘get the day off school’ holiday in the same month you were born?
- Did you get to bring treats into school for your birthday or nah?
- What are you usually wearing when you celebrate your birthday?
- A rain coat
- Light coats and boots
- A Parka
- And what’s usually the weather forecast on your birthday?
- Cold and rainy/snow
- Crisp, but not too chilly
- Warm and sunny
- Hot hot hot
- Better bring an umbrella, it might rain
- Does your birth month have 31 days?
- Does Starbucks start serving any speciality coffee flavors around your birthday?
- Cold and rainy/snow
© 2016 Pam Morris