Have an attitude of gratitude and thankfulness
The quality of being thankful, and to have an attitude of gratitude, is important. Becoming successful, achieving our goals and dreams gives us happiness and satisfaction. But, it’s important to look back, and appreciate the love, blessings, support of those, who have helped you in your journey.
What we become in life, is not something that we have achieved all alone. When you think about it, you will find many people, who have helped you reach there.
A little pat on your back, a helpful shoulder, some comforting words, when you felt hopeless or exhausted, a few words of reassurance, countless blessings, loads of love from your loved ones, friends who have supported you in every circumstance—-All these need to be acknowledged and appreciated.
Thankful to HubPages and all my fellow writer friends
Such thoughts of thankfulness was doing the rounds in my mind, as I am publishing my 200th article on HubPages.
I have achieved a lot from HubPages— the wonderful friends, and the community as a whole.
The HubPages community encouraged me, when I started writing.
They supported my work, provided helpful feedback, cleared my doubts, as I was new to online writing.
So many of them are no longer writing and publishing here, but I am thankful that we remain connected, through other platforms.
I want to thank each one of you, who has been a part of my journey as a writer, for inspiring and motivating me.
I feel privileged to have friends from all around the World.
It has been a beautiful journey, and my heartfelt gratitude, for being a part of my life’s journey.
Best Quotes on Thankfulness
- Thank you is the best prayer, that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility and understanding.”— Alice Walker
- Don’t let theSun go down, without saying thank you to someone, and that without admitting to yourself, that absolutely no one gets this far, alone.” —Stephen King
- Strive to find things to be thankful for, and just look for the good in who you are.”—Bethany Hamilton
- “No duty is more urgent, than that of returning thanks.”—James Allen
- A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all the virtues.”——Cicero
- “I am thankful for my struggles, because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength. — Anonymous
- A little ‘Thank you’ that you will say to someone, for a ‘little favour’, shown to you, is a key to unlock the doors that hide, unseen ‘greater favours.’ Learn to say, Thank you’, and why not. — Israelmore Ayivor
- “Keep your eyes open to your mercies. The man who forgets to be thankful, has fallen asleep in life.”—Robert Louis Stevenson
- ”Thankfulness is the quickest path to joy.” —Jefferson Bethlehem
- “If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.” —Gerald Good
- ”There is no happier person, than a truly thankful, content person.”—Joyce Meyer
- ”Be present in all things and thankful for all things.”—Maya Angelou
- ”When you are thankful for what you have, you are always rewarded with more. Try to stay positive and things will get better.”— Anonymous
Best Quotes on Gratitude
- “I am happy because I am grateful. I choose to be grateful. That gratitude allows me to be happy.”—Will Arnett
- “We learned about gratitude and humility, that so many people had a hand in our success.”—Michelle Obama
- Everything we do should be a result of our gratitude for what God has done for us.”—Lauryn Hill
- “When I pray, I always thank Mother Nature, for all the beauty in the World. It’s about having an attitude of gratitude.”—Miranda Kerr
- “When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in.”—Kristin Armstrong
- ”Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.”—Melody Beattie
- “In ordinary life, we hardly realise that we receive a great deal more, than we give, and that it’s only with gratitude that our lives become rich.” —Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- “Gratitude creates the most wonderful feeling. It can resolve disputes. It can strengthen friendships. And, it makes us better men and women.” —Gordon. B. Hinckley
- “Wear gratitude like a cloak, and it will feed every corner of your life.”—Rumi
- “Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayers. And let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil, and welcome good.” —Maya Angelou
- “Gratitude is a powerful catalyst for happiness. It’s a spark that lights a fire of joy in your soul.”—Amy Collette
- ”Gratitude can transform common days, into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and turn ordinary opportunities into blessings.”—William Arthur Ward
- ”Gratitude and attitude are not challenges—they are choices.”—Robert Draathe
”As you start and end your day, be thankful for every little thing in your life. You will come to realise, how blessed you really are.”
“Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.”—Henry Frederick Amiel
Gratitude by Art of Living, Source: YouTube
Gratitude-By Sadguru, source: YouTube
© 2022 Chitrangada Sharan