50 Motivational and Educational Quotes
1. "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."
2. "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."
3. "Never stop fighting until you arrive at your destined place, That is the unique you. Have an aim In life, continuously aquire knowledge,work hard, and have perseverance to realise the great life."
A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
4. "Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
A. A. Milne
5. "One who gains strength by overcoming obstacles possesses the only strength which can overcome adversity."
6. "The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today."
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
7. "Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success."
8. "I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination."
9. "It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light."
10. "Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
Francis of Assisi
11. "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."
13. "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."
John F. Kennedy
14."It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped."
15. "Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant."
Robert Louis Stevenson
16. "Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree."
17. "Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world."
18. "I have always believed, and I still believe, that whatever good or bad fortune may come our way we can always give it meaning and transform it into something of value."
19. "And above all things, never think that you're not good enough yourself. A man should never think that. My belief is that in life people will take you at your own reckoning."
20. "Wonder rather than doubt is the root of all knowledge."
Abraham Joshua Heschel
21. "A man has to learn that he cannot command things, but that he can command himself; that he cannot coerce the wills of others, but that he can mold and master his own will: and things serve him who serves Truth; people seek guidance of him who is master of himself."
22. "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."
23. "Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."
25. "No one should be ashamed to admit they are wrong, which is but saying, in other words, that they are wiser today than they were yesterday."
26. "Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."
27. "When we meet real tragedy in life, we can react in two ways - either by losing hope and falling into self-destructive habits, or by using the challenge to find our inner strength. Thanks to the teachings of Buddha, I have been able to take this second way."
28. "We never know how high we are till we are called to rise. Then if we are true to form our statures touch the skies."
29. "We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves."
30. "Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."
F. Scott Fitzgerald
31. "It is never too late to be what you might have been."
32. "Do not wait; the time will never be 'just right.' Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along."
33. "March on. Do not tarry. To go forward is to move toward perfection. March on, and fear not the thorns, or the sharp stones on life's path."
34. "It always seems impossible until it's done."
35. "Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy."
37. "The direction in which education starts a man will determine his future in life."
38. "Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky."
Rabindra Nath Tagore
39. "Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence."
40. "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."
41. "Arise! Awake! and stop not until the goal is reached."
42. "Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."
T. S. Eliot
43. "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."
Thomas A. Edison
44. "We know what we are, but know not what we may be."
45. "Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher."
46. "With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts."
47. "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough."
49. "Change your life today. Don't gamble on the future, act now, without delay."
Simone de Beauvoir
50. "Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best."