Self improvement is an ongoing process throughout the journey of life. Chitrangada likes to share her beliefs and experiences to help others
** Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
** Live in the moment. Day by day. Tomorrow isn’t promised, so if you thought about it—- even just for a second—Do it!
—B. M. Hardin.
Important Human Traits—Hope and Faith
We are about to mark the end of another year, and we are certainly hoping for a better New year, a better tomorrow for everyone.
- Hope and faith are two of the most important traits of human beings.
One may ask, as to why do we hope for a better tomorrow, although we know in our hearts that the chances of the future being better, or worse are almost equal.
It’s here that our positive thinking helps us. If we start believing that since the days gone by, were the worst days ever, tomorrow can only be better. Even if it’s not better, it can’t be as bad, or at least it will be better bit by bit.
- Most of the times, things do not happen, as we want them to happen.
Inspite of our best efforts, we can’t help, how things will actually turn out to be.
It’s here that our faith and hope come to our rescue. Hope is perhaps the last resort for human beings, when everything has been tried and could not succeed.
Hoping for a better tomorrow, with tremendous amount of trust, is what keeps us going.
- Don’t lose Hope, keep it alive in your thoughts.
Here are some quotes to inspire and motivate us for a better tomorrow.
21 Quotes about, ‘Hope for a better tomorrow.’
- Hope for a better tomorrow, lightens the burden of today. Never stop believing. Tomorrow will be better than today.—Olufunkekolapo.
- ‘Tomorrow will be better. But what if it’s not.’ I asked. ’Then you say it again tomorrow. Because, it might be. You never know, right? At some point, tomorrow will be better.’—Morgan Matson.
- The past is where you learnt the lesson. The future is where you apply the lesson. Don’t give up in the middle.—Author unknown.
- Start everyday with new hope. Leave bad memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow.—Author unknown.
- Gatsby believed in the green light, the orgasmic future that year by year recedes before us. It eluded us then, but that’s no matter. Tomorrow we will run faster, stretch our arms farther...And one fine morning—So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past. —F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby.
- Everyone can have a new beginning. That is why we have tomorows. —Anthony Douglas Williams.
- Starting today, I need to forget, what’s gone. Appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what’s coming next. —Holiness Me.
- The struggle you are in today, is developing the strength, you will need for tomorrow. —Lookupquotes.
- Another Sunrise, means another beginning.—Jonathan Lockwood Huei.
- No matter, what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be a better tomorrow.—Maya Angelou.
Remember These Quotes
** We are only given Today, and never promised Tomorrow. So, make sure you tell the people, who are special in your life, that you love them.
** Don’t be amongst those trying to build a better tomorrow. We can have a better tomorrow only if our today is better than our yesterday.
—R. V. M.
Motivational Quotes: Hope for a better tomorrow
- You can’t have a better tomorrow, if you keep thinking about yesterday, all the time.
- Just because the past didn’t turn out like you wanted it to, doesn’t mean that your future can’t be better, than you ever imagined.—iampoopsie.com
- Every day, do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.—Author unknown
- Worry does not empty tomorrow of it’s troubles. It empties today of it’s strength. —Author unknown.
- Who’s to say tomorrow won’t be the best day of your life?—Matty Healy
- After a while, you just can’t cry anymore. You just have to believe that what happens is what’s supposed to happen, and you can’t change that, even if you tried. So, just dry the tears, and hope that tomorrow will be a better day. —Author unknown.
- Optimism is the most important human trait, because it allows us to evolve our ideas, to improve our situation, and to hope for a better tomorrow. —Seth Godin
- Even in tragedy, God through his words, offers hope for those who seek and believe. It starts with the promise of a better tomorrow, of life everlasting, of eternal peace. It’s called faith, and it offers hope, where none existed.—Zig Ziglar.
- I believe that having something to hope for—even if it’s just a better tomorrow, is the most power drug on this planet.—Jodi Picoult.
- However hard the road, however difficult today, tomorrow things will be better. Tomorrow may not be better, but we must believe that it will be. —Benjamin E. Mays.
- Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it well, and serenely.—Ralph Waldo Emerson.
To Conclude, some words of ‘Hope’
- The Worldwide Pandemic had started almost in the beginning of the year 2020.
So many informative articles, motivational poems have been published by writers on this platform. I had also published few of them, when it all started.
Who could have thought, that this will continue for so long. This year is about to end, and we have no option, but to hold on to our faith, remain optimistic, and hope and pray for each other.
- May all the suffering, the fear, the anxiety of every one around the World, soon come to an end.
My best wishes to all my fellow writers for a Healthy and Happy New Year 2022.
- Let’s not forget to thank all those frontline workers, essential services professionals and workers, healthcare professionals, scientists—who have worked hard to bring out the vaccine, in such a short time.
- Let’s be grateful to all those, who have helped you in some way or the other, even in a small way.
- Let’s hope and pray for a better, peaceful, and healthy tomorrow for everyone, all over the World.
© 2020 Chitrangada Sharan