Chitrangada likes to express herself by writing fiction and poetry. Her writing reflects her mood and is inspired by the beauty of nature.
Spring is the season of rebirth and rejuvenation
“Spring is the season,
That gives you the reason,
To love, to rejoice,
To hope, to renew.
How would you feel, when you wake up to the sweet chirping of the birds, the colourful butterflies hopping on and off from one flower to another, the fabulous sight of blossoms in all pretty colours—red, blue, yellow, white, violet, pink and so many more—all gorgeous and unmatched colours of Nature.
Yes, it‘s that time of the year—
—The Spring Season
- Spring season or the Springtime is a much awaited time of the year, after the long winter season.
During this time of the year, one can see beautiful, blooming flowers, in all shapes and sizes all around us, and the Nature walks are refreshing and rejuvenating to the mind and the soul.
- Basically, the Spring time signifies renewal, regrowth, and rejuvenation.
- Different countries of the World, experience Spring season at different times.
- In India, spring season is around February till April. Just a look around in the open, and one can see signs of Spring. And, who wouldn’t want to welcome it with open arms, and a song in the heart!!
- Seasons are a good reminder to us, about the laws of Nature, that change is a natural process.
- Spring season is called Vasant/ Basant ritu in Hindi.
- The weather is pleasant and beautiful with average temperatures of 32 degrees centigrade.
- The gardens are in full bloom, with new leaves, new flowers, happy birds and animals.
21 Quotes To Celebrate The Spring Season
1. “Spring is a lovely reminder of how beautiful change can truly be.”
2. “Come the Spring with all it’s splendour, all it’s birds and all it’s blossoms. All it’s Flowers and leaves and grasses.”
3. “It is only the farmer who faithfully plants seeds in the Spring, who reaps a harvest in the Autumn.”
—-B. C. Forbes.
4. “The first day of Spring is one thing, and the first Spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month.”
—-Henry Van Dyke.
5. “I glanced out of the window at the signs of Spring. The sky was almost blue, the trees were almost budding, the Sun was almost bright.”
6. “The first blooms of Spring, always makes my heart sing.”
7. “The promise of Spring’s arrival is enough to get anyone through the bitter winter.”
8. “Spring is Nature’s way of saying, “Let’s party.”
9. “Blossom by blossom, the Spring begins.”
—-Algernon Charles Swinburne.
10. “Spring unlocks the flowers to paint the laughing soil.”
—-Bishop Reginald Heber.
11. “Spring will come and so will happiness. Hold on. Life will get warmer.”
Best Quotes To Celebrate The Spring Season
12. “It is Spring again. The earth is like a child that knows poems by heart.”
—Rainer Maria Rilke.
13. “You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot keep spring from coming.”
14. “Because the birdsong might be pretty, but it’s not for you they sing. And, if you think my winter is too cold, you don’t deserve my spring.”
15. “If we had no winter, the Spring would not be so pleasant. If we didn’t sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.”
16. “If winter comes, can Spring be far behind.”
—Percy Bysshe Shelley.
17. “If people did not love one another, I really don’t see what use there would be in having any Spring.”
18. “It’s Spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you have got it, you want—Oh! You don’t quite know, what it is you do want. But, it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!”
19. “The deep roots never doubt, that Spring will come.”
20. “I heard a bird sing in the dark of December. A magical thing. And, sweet to remember. We are nearer to Spring than we were in September. I heard a bird sing in the dark of December.”
21. “Spring work is going on with joyful enthusiasm.”
What are the Signs of Spring
*Spring days are warmer.
*In places with very cold winters, the snow starts melting, and the frozen soil thaws.
*The days start getting longer, and the Sun rays are soothing.
*The plants begin to grow, with new and fresh leaves.
*The Spring flowers in beautiful colours start blooming.
*Daffodils, Tulips, Dahlias, Petunias are some of the lovely flowers, which can be seen blooming all around in the gardens, parks etc.
*The birds, butterflies, animals all are active, with renewed energy.
Further Suggested Readings about Spring Season
1. Spring Season, via Britannica
2. Spring: The season of new beginnings, via Live Science
3. Spring season in India, via java T point
Spring Flowers, Source: YouTube
Spring flowers in India, Source: YouTube
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2021 Chitrangada Sharan