About Watching the Sunrise and capturing it’s beauty in my camera
I always feel mesmerised by the elegance and beauty of Sunrises, and make it a point to watch it each morning. Being a photography lover, I want to capture it’s beauty in my camera. But, can I do so?
It is difficult to capture the beauty of Nature in photos, but at least we can try—.
The Sun rises every morning, and sets every evening. All of us, including me, must have watched it, for countless number of times.
So, what it is that draws me to the beauty of Sunrises, each morning?
What makes me capture it’s beauty in my camera, every time I watch the Sunrise?
Some of my reasons for watching the Sunrise—-
- The secret to being hopeful, peaceful, positive and happy, for the rest of the day.
- To appreciate the beauty and miracles of Nature, I love to watch the “Sunrise.”
- The “Sunrise” makes me believe that each day brings with it, new opportunities, new hopes, and the promise of a new beginning.
So, here I am sharing some of my Sunrise photographs, which I have clicked on different locations, along with some beautiful quotes.
Get inspired, and do not miss to watch the next Sunrise.
Best, Inspiring Quotes about Sunrise
- “If I should capture the most beautiful Sunrise, only then will I stop capturing them.”— Danikelii
- “Everyday, a million miracles begin at Sunrise.” —Eric Jerome Dickey
- ”A night can never defeat the Sunrise.”—Sumit Sharma
- ”Every Sunrise is an invitation for us to arise and brighten someone’s day.”—Jhiess Krieg
- “At Sunrise, the blue sky paints herself with gold colours, and joyfully dances to the music of a morning breeze.”— Debasish Mridha
- ”If you want to be reminded of the love of the Lord, just watch the Sunrise.”—Jeannette Walls
Quotes on Sunrise
- “There is a Sunrise and a Sunset every single day, and they are absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them.”—Jo Walton
- ”Every Sunrise is like a new page, a chance to right ourselves, and receive each day in all it’s glory. Each day is a wonder.”—Oprah Winfrey
- ”The Sun will rise and set regardless. What we choose to do with the light, while it’s here, is upto us. Journey wisely.”—Alexandra Elle
- ”Opportunities are like Sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.”—William Arthur Ward
- ”There is always a way and always hope in the next Sunrise, and in the next second, and in the next minute.”—Ziggy Marley
Best Sunrise Quotes
- “A Sunrise is God’s way of saying, ‘Let’s start again.’”—Todd Stocker
- ”Sunrise looks spectacular in nature; Sunrise looks spectacular in the photos; Sunrise looks spectacular in our dreams; Sunrise looks spectacular in the painting s, because it really is spectacular!”—Mehmet Murat ildan
- ”Watching the Sunrise every morning is a blessing.”—Anuj Jasani
- ”Rest, but never quit. Even the Sun has a sinking spell each evening. But it always rises the next morning. At Sunrise, every soul is born again.”—Muhammad Ali
- ”Seek out the things on the edge, the things in balance. There’s a reason, why we see beauty in the Sunrise and the Sunset, in the change of the seasons, and where the land meets the sea.”—Kevin. A. Kuhn.
Inspiring Sunrise Quotes
- “The Sunrise, of course doesn’t care, if we watch it or not. It will keep on being beautiful, even if no one bothers to look at it.”— Gene Amole
- ”Even the darkest night will end and the Sun will rise.”—Victor Hugo
- ”Nature unfolds her treasure at the first ray of the Sunrise.”— Kishore B.
- ”Next time a Sunrise steals your breath, or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing, and listen as Heaven whispers, do you like it? I did it just for you.”— Max Lucado
- ”After God perfected the Sunrise, he created photographers, artists and poets to ensure his feat remained immortal.”— Terri Guillemets
Sunrise Video, source: YouTube
© 2022 Chitrangada Sharan