Short people say that God only lets people grow until they're perfect. Therefore, short people just didn't take as long as others to reach perfection (ahem, tall people).
Although you tall people may disagree with this assertion and crack a joke about short people in response, short people jokes are just too common and overused!
For a long time, short people have been the target of jokes because of their height, but let’s face it, tall people; the tall life isn’t all hunky dory, is it?
You are always hitting your head on things, stubbing those long toes of yours, and forget ever finding shoes that fit you in a normal store!
Every shirt you buy shrinks into a crop top after the first wash, and you're the reason high waters pants got their name!
So laugh it up, tall people, because we (short people) are ready to make a comeback.
To keep making fun of tall people, since they deserve it, here is a list of 36 jokes at the expense of our giraffe-like friends.
Time for Funnies
- What do a tall wizard and a tall elf have in common? They both needed a short hobbit to save their butts.
- Have you ever noticed that there is a garment called shorts? Because I can’t recall ever seeing a piece of clothing called talls.
- Why were shorts invented? So tall people wouldn’t look like they’re always wearing capris.
- What do you call a big and tall store? Unfortunate.
- Where did the tall person find a boyfriend? At the top of a step ladder.
- What’s the difference between a clown and a tall person? Their shoe store.
- It's not tall people's fault they think they're the center of the universe. They just can't see anyone else.
- What does a tall person do when they see an airplane coming? Duck.
- What happened when the tall person wanted to hang himself? Nothing, he couldn't find a high enough ceiling.
- How'd the tall person break into working at Wells Fargo? After 6 years of being an excellent coat rack, they decided to let her have her own desk.
- Yo mama so tall she tripped on a rock and hit the moon.
- What do tall people and Bode Miller have in common? They both look like they're wearing skis.
- How do you make a tall person look more awkward? You can’t.
- What do tall people and a lamp post have in common? Intelligence.
- What does a tall person and a burnt out lightbulb have in common? They’re not that bright.
- What do you call a tall, attractive person? An evolutionary miracle.
- What do tall people and chopsticks have in common? They're awkward at the most inopportune moments.
- What’s a tall person’s worst fear? Ceiling fans.
- Yo mamma so tall she uses the Empire State Building as a toothpick.
- Do you know why most supermodels are really tall? Because if they can look good in the outfit, anyone can.
- Do you know what Victoria’s Secret actually is? She likes short guys.
- How many tall people does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 2. One to get a chair and the other one to call a short person for help.
- What did the tall person say to the short person? What?
- What's the most popular sport for tall women? Wrestling each other over men who are taller than them.
- The other day I Googled “tall people." Funny thing was, Google only showed results for “dumb people.”
- Tall people: the giraffes of the human race since the beginning of time.
- Tall people look like slinkies when they run.
- Tall people are only good for two things: Laughing at them, and getting things from the top shelf.
- Every time a tall person bumps their head, somewhere a short person is smiling.
- What's the difference between a tall person and a broom? A broom is useful.
- Tall people: where the family will meet if someone gets lost in a crowd.
- Where do tall people find significant others? Out back behind the big and tall store, weeping.
- How do you make a tall person angry? Pick them up in a smart car.
- Yo mama so tall that when I told her to take one step back she went to the other side of the world.
- What’s the difference between a 5 foot-tall person and a 6-foot-tall person? One person has an extra foot of height, and the other has a brain.
- Inside every short man is a tall man doubled over in pain.
A Couple More From the Comments
- With a tall person at home, you won't ever need a ladder.
- A big benefit of tall people is that you don't need to come downstairs to shake their hand. You can do it right from the balcony.
- You don't need to turn your back if you want to avoid a tall person. You can walk straight just in front of him without ever being caught.
- With a tall friend, you can swim as far as you want in the river for you will be at his hand when in danger.
It's Just a Joke!
See, tall people jokes are just as funny as short people jokes, if not more! If you are a short person telling these jokes, take note of all of the tall people just kinda awkwardly standing there, perhaps letting out a nervous laugh to try to fit in, even though they can’t fit into their own clothes.
Just let it soak in, and embrace the moment since for once you are not the target of cruel height jokes!
I’m sure you’ve thoroughly enjoyed laughing at these jokes, especially if you are a short person. Not only are they great anytime you want to tell a joke but if you keep some on hand for a tall person/short person joke dual, the short person will have definitely have a leg to stand on.