Timothy is a Christian who enjoys creating visual art and writing. He has a B.S. in Psychology.
In my effort to do a little post Spring cleaning at my house, by post I mean in June, I came across quite a few types and styles of COVID masks. There disposable one, cloth ones, gators and more. I assembled them in a little pail and in the boxes they came in and stood back. I thought to myself, “What do I do with all these mask?” Some of them I would keep just in case I needed them again. Cross your finger we never do need them again. The others…well here is of list of 25 ideas I came up with for using and old COVID mask.
- Coffee filter (only the white porous ones)
- Can or glass cover at a picnic. It helps keep the flies and the bees out.
- Paint strainer. Again you have to use the white more porous one.
- Parachute for a toy soldier. It works better with a cloth one.
- Glass or can cozy for a cold one. It helps keep your hands warm.
- Sleep mask. You can use a gator or cloth one to cover your eyes.
- A handkerchief. The cloth ones work beat.
- A napkin. It seems like the cloth ones again work best.
- Depending on the mask it could be a wristlet
- Boat flags to represent the year we had
- Dust wipe.
- Oil checker to wipe the dipstick in your car.
- A flag of surrender
- Write the word “Occupied” on it and hang it on a doorknob.
- Put some rocks in it and use it as a ballon anchor.
- A slingshot of the rock throwing kind
- A bookmark
- Make a collage
- Create a 3D art project
- Eye glass cleaner
- Clean the inside of a windshield
- A rag to remove makeup
- Hang it on a mirror if you break down on the Highway
- Knit them together to create a blanket or rug
- The gator style can be turned into a headband
© 2021 Timothy Whitt