Get Well Soon Messages for Cancer Patients
Figuring out what to write in a card or say when someone has cancer is not all that easy to do. Patients diagnosed with cancer need positive message and some good words of encouragement from their family, friends, colleagues and coworkers. Your card or message should give emotional support by letting the person know that he or she is not left alone during this time.
Let them know that they are always in your thoughts and prayers. Pray for them that God will give them peace, comfort, and healing so they may enjoy good health and happiness again. Never run away from your friends or family member diagnosed with cancer, you need to let them know how much you love and care about their health during this difficult time.
You can pair the get well soon examples listed below with some inspirational quotes and show how much you love and care about someone fighting cancer.
What to Write in a Get Well Card for Cancer
Below, you will find examples of get well soon messages for cancer patients. Use these comforting phrases to inspire your card, or note’s wording.
- I cannot find words to really express my sincere feelings about your cancer diagnosis. I just wanted you to know that I think of you often and I’m praying for you during this time.
- Here’s an inspirational card message to someone special to me. I am praying that God will heal you soon. I love you so much.
- I admire your courage and strength during this time. Your life has always been a treasure to me. Please, never give up.
- Nothing is impossible. I hope to see you hale and hearty again. And I wish you good health.
- You will soon get over the cancer, remember that God is your helper and protector. Our prayer request to God is that He should destroy all the cancer cells and restore you to good health.
- The result of your recent cancer diagnosis is never the end of life. I’m happy this was detected early, sure you will soon get over it.
- Sending you well wishes to let you know that you are always in our prayers and thoughts during this time. You are an inspiration to us.
- I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone, and to show you how much I love and care about you. It’s the best medicine of all.
- This message of encouragement is meant to put smile back on your face. Never give up, remember nothing is impossible before God.
- You are not alone in your cancer fight. I keep praying for you that all may go well with you soon.
With God, there is nothing impossible.
- Just wanted to let you know how much we all care about you during this time and that we are all praying to God to give you the best of health. You have been a good mentor to us.
- We are all here to help you get over the cancer. We are praying that God will look after you and bring about healing.
- I’m praying that God will grant you the best in life and many more years of good health and happiness.
- I heard about your cancer diagnosis, please try to be positive in your thinking during this time. Nothing is impossible.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this time. May you feel your usual healthy self again in no time! I’m missing you greatly.
- We are thinking of you during this time. Hoping to see you back to your usual self soon. We wish you all the best in health.
- I just wanted to extend my words of encouragement to you, and I pray it put smile back on your face. Think positive and have strong faith as nothing is impossible.
- Sending you well wishes to brighten your day. Every day I pray that God will give you comfort, peace and healing.
- I admire your endurance, determination and strength to fight the cancer. You mean so much to me. Keep it up!
- Never give up the fight over cancer. I’m praying that God will deliver you from this disease and that all may go well with you again. You are an exemplary leader.
- Have faith and endurance. God is able to do all things, He will destroy all the cancer cells and restore you to good health.
- I am sending you my warmest prayers with all the love and care in my heart. I’m grateful to have you as my friend.
Religious Get Well Wishes for Cancer Patients
Below, you will find some get well soon prayers, and comforting words. Use these to get some inspiration on what to say to a sick person.
- May God shower His mercy upon you today, remove all the pains, and heal you fully without leaving any disease behind.
- God, thou exalted His your name, there is no one except You who can cure the disease. I pray God grant you the courage and strength to overcome the illness.
- I pray for a divine healing, and may the treatment be bearable.
- God, You are the Most Merciful. We pray that you touch every part of our brother’s body and make him respond positively to all the stages of the treatment, so that he may regain his good health again. Thank you Lord for answering this prayer.
- May God take away the illness and cure your breast cancer!
- With God’s presence here today, we pray for your quick recovery.
- May God hear and answer our prayers, and grant you a miraculous healing.
- God, You are the one who bring the light out from the darkness, and the darkness out from the light. We have the faith that You are able to do all things. We call upon You today to remove this pain, and make the path to full recovery easy.
- May the Lord be your strength and shield as you battle cancer!
- May He grant you the courage and strength to complete the cancer therapy sessions!
Don’t get discouraged, you are not left alone.
- I’m praying to God to grant you comfort, joy, strength and healing.
- I’m praying to God to heal you today so we can show the whole world that with God all things are possible.
- As I pray every day, my only prayer request is that God will heal you from cancer.
- Every day I supplicate to God about your health status, that He may give you the strength to fight the cancer. I’m eager to see you bounce back to your usual self soon.
- May the prayers and blessings of good health I am sending with this inspirational gift make you stronger and healthy! I love you.
Inspirational Quotes for Someone Fighting Cancer
Pair the inspirational quotes listed below with your own original words of encouragement for cancer patients.
- “The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” — Nikolai Lenin
- “Never, never, never give up.” — Winston Churchill
- “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.” — Christopher Reeve
- “Hope is the physician of each misery.” — Irish Proverb
Did you find this article helpful?See results without voting
© 2014 Oyewole Folarin