Lisa Hallam currently resides in Toronto ON and is a dedicated student hailed by her peers as kind, strong, and understanding. Lisa is an elucidative writer on a variety of different topics, and has collaborated with an assortment of scholars at a diverse set of levels. She was the 2021 prizewinner of the Margaret Matheson Award in Gender & Women's Studies for her notable academic standing at York University, and is highly praised for her passion towards mental health and social equity. When Lisa is not busy being an inquisitive mind, she can be found playing video games, exploring new music, or cuddling up with her fur baby.
- BA (Hons) Psychology and Gender & Women's Studies '21
- Cert Psychological First Aid '21
- Cert Suicide Recognition & Prevention '21
- Dip Alternative & Holistic Therapies '21
- Dip Sports & Exercise Nutrition '20